“School of Authors” is meant to be as catering the specific needs from readers, collaborators, peer reviewers, authors, PhD students, professors…in academic writing and high impact publishing. Our vision is to create an academic community to overcome isolation and empower authors with the sources they need to succeed in academia.
“School of Authors” is a blog edited by the Editorial Board of “Comunicar” which tries to empower authors for publishing high impact articles. Our editorial guidelines:
- We want to make authors conscious about the importance of information management in a digital society for publishing high impact articles
- We want to empower and encourage authors in the visibility of their works
- We want to dish out practical tips and techniques that work for us.
- We want to form a valuable support network for academic writing
- We want to help authors building better strategies and writing habits to enhance their research